Gifts are held in trust with only the investment earnings used to:
- Provide tuition assistance for low-income families
- Keep the overall cost of Christ-centered education as low as possible
- Provide ongoing faculty and curriculum development
- Provide special program opportunities
Contributions can be made to:
- General Fund — provide tuition assistance
- Miss D Fund — provide assistance for the 8th Grade Class Trip to Washington, D.C.
- Mark and Sue VanZanten Scholarship Fund-provides tuition assistance as well as a 5th grade special activities fund
- Existing Endowment Fund Categories — a list is available upon request
- Create an Endowment Fund — if minimum requirements are met, a fund can be created to meet your desires
Contributions can be made through cash donations, credit card donations, charitable remainder trusts, gift annuities, real estate, estate planning, life insurance policies, and more!
Make generosity part of your growth strategy.