The Potter’s House makes every effort to keep our costs low in order to dedicate the majority of funding directly to the classroom.
Tuition at The Potter’s House makes up only 19% of our budget.
This leaves nearly a $2.5 million gap.
This gap is filled by our generous financial contributors, including individuals, churches, foundations, and businesses. By making a contribution to The Potter’s House, you truly are making a difference—one child at a time.
There are many ways to contribute financially to The Potter’s House.
- The Partner Program—Classroom or individual student support
- Church Offerings
- General Donations—All donations are applied to general tuition assistance
- In-kind Gifts—We accept new or gently used items, as needed by the school. Contact Judy Beene prior to making donation.
- Memorial Gifts—All gifts given in memory of a loved one are placed in The Potter’s House Foundation
- Gifts can be made through:
- Cash donations
- Credit Card donations
- Stock donations
- Real Estate donations
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Direct withdrawal from your account
- And many other methods! Contact us with your ideas!